Bookings made at this property are made under the followings terms:
WedShed, Glamping Thorpe - Terms and conditions for wedding venue hire
1. Your contract is with Glamping Thorpe, Thenford Road, Thorpe Mandeville, Banbury OX17 2FG.
2. In these terms and conditions, venue means the WedShed at Glamping Thorpe, where your wedding is agreed to be held, "wedding" also means (where applicable) a civil partnership.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT TERMS
3. An initial non-refundable deposit of 50% will be required once your function date, details and approximate guest numbers have been agreed. Glamping Thorpe will then confirm your bookingand the date the balance of your account will be due. The remainder of the balance is required 6 weeks prior to your wedding.
4. We appreciate that on occasions someone else may wish to make payments due to us on your behalf. We are happy to except such payments, but please note that unless we agree otherwise, you are still legally responsible for any payments due to us.
5. Any breakages and damages to the barn, holiday lets or glamping set-up will be invoiced directly to the couple after the event.
CANCELLATION BY YOU
6. If you want to cancel a confirmed booking, you much do so in writing and the provisions in the next paragraph shall apply.
7. Please note that the initial nonrefundable deposit of 50% will be retained as a cancellation fee.
VENUE DETAILS AND REQUIREMENTS
8. The Wedshed seats 62 guests maximum for the civil ceremony and wedding reception.
9. The venue shall not be liable for any injury or damage caused by its rustic appeal, i.e. wood splitters, or spoil marks on clothes etc. Or any damage caused to any cars that are parked onsite.
10. The accommodation i.e. (Holiday lets and glamping site) shall only be used by those guests who have booked to stay the night.
11. All service providers shall be approved by Glamping Thorpe prior to booking. This includes caterers and all other firms and staff.
12. Access to the WedShed can be allowed the day before the wedding if agreed with owner in advance.
MUSIC AND ENTERTAINMENT
13. The WedShed only allows the use of its own music system for DJ's, no other PA systems are allowed on site.
14. All music at the WedShed must finish by 11pm and guests to vacate in a quiet manner by 11:30pm.
15. Only stereos provided in the accommodation to be used, no other sound equipment is allowed anywhere on site.
16. No live bands are allowed due to the venues planning details.
17. No fireworks or Chinese lanterns are permitted on site.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ANTISOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
18. Glamping Thorpe has a zero tolerance policy regarding illegal activities, vandalism and abusive behaviour towards the owner or any of their representatives. Illegal activities will immediately be reported to the police. Rude and abusive guests will be asked to leave the venue and grounds with immediate effect.
19. Glamping Thorpe and the WedShed is near the quiet village of Thorpe Mandeville, we ask all guests to be quiet when vacating the venue, or walking to the carpark, or the onsite accommodation.
20. Dogs and other pets are not allowed anywhere on site.
21. Smoking is not allowed inside the WedShed, guest accommodation and any other structure onsite, please be respectful of the other guests when disposing of cigarette ends.
22. All children are registered as the responsibility of the clients and the children's parents. All children must remain in the entertainment area and be supervised at all times.